- Automatic cut&weld system on board
- Motorized film pre-stretch with 1 or 2 motors
- Separated control panel
- Motorized transport rolls on the rotating table
- Rotating table diameter 1650 mm load 2000 kg for pallet 1000×1200 mm
- Distance between column and rotating table 500 mm
- Wrapping height up to 2100 mm detected by photocell
- Separate programming of top and bottom reinforcement wraps
- Table rotation regulated by variable frequency drive from 4 to 12 rpm
- Sensor controlled rotation stop
- Variable speed of film carrier completely customizable
- Independent top and bottom turns
- Film carrier fall protection system
- Touch screen control panel with 10 password protected working cycles
- Manual film carrier stop for reinforcement wrapping turns.
- Rope reduction of the film
PRE-STRETCH SYSTEM = ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE
The power pre-stretch is a special device which allows the best utilization of the stretch film quantity: moreover, it permits to wrap light and unsteady pallets that couldn’t be wrapped with different frictioning systems. The stretch film is supplied in the right quantity by the rollers that are operated by a motor, which is controlled by an electronic system that measures the speed and keeps the film tension constant on the whole pallet’s surface. The motorized pre-stretch system allows an efficiency of film up to 300%.
DUAL MOTOR PRE-STRETCH
The DUAL MOTOR version is designed to let you save even more film, obtaining more economic advantages. Based on the same principle of the single motor version, the DUAL MOTOR system offers variable stretch factor up to 400%!